21782 - Crazy - board strategy game with a random element for 2-4 players. The essence of Ludo's game is to line up four of your chips near the center of the playing field. This can only be achieved by going full circle from the starting point to the construction site. Complete set: 16 color wooden figures, 1 difficult quadrangular board, 1 cube
22227 - Find MAKERMAX & his friends creating happy things to give to others. What an AWESOME way to spend your day to SPREAD JOY! Spot them baking, sewing, making music, stitching toys & so much more? And finally, loading the cart of handmade love, ready to be delivered!
Assemble the puzzle and find 5 pieces missing. Complete the missions, and open sealed envelopes to find all Happy pieces to complete your puzzle. Be rewarded for your kindness with a CARING CATS CERTIFICATE that you can personalize. Puzzle with a twist; Making Kindness easy with 5 Kind Missions.
21567 - If you are smart and lucky .. you will get rid of your cards easily.
But if you have bad luck .. you will eat the NON-TASTY HANTHAL ..
Try to avoid eating the large number of Hanthals.
& always remember, the 6th card takes the entire line :)
Size 17.5x14.5x6 cm
21568 - How to play?
1. The game consists of 60 cards of 60 occupations and two headbands.
2. Each player takes a headband and puts it on his head.
3. Each player chooses his occupation and places it on the headband of the other player without the other player seeing it.
4. Each player must identify the occupation on his own headband by asking "yes or no" questions.
5. Or ask the other player to act what the profession does
6. The winner is the one who identify the occupation first and identify the largest number of jobs.
The aim of the game:
- It is Perfect for children and adults. It is family-friendly and a game of non-stop fun.
- It aims to identify the occupation on the image on the headband of the other player.
Benifits of the game
1. Teaching children different occupations.
2. Improving communication and language skills.
3. Developing description skills using acting performance.
4. Developing problem-solving skills by learning to ask "yes or no" questions.
5. It pushes the child to use his innovative skills and imaginative capabilities.
6. Providing the child with information through the presence of occupational tools on the cards
7. strengthening family bond and increasing fun.
8. Developing critical thinking and decision-making skills.
21564 - Two teams good and evils. The game depends on thinking on all possibilities to know the good and evils. It is a must play game. Very Funny. Boys and Girls. Addictive Game
Size: 18x24x6 cm