22196 - A highly addictive reasoning game
Work your charm with both your logic & persuasive skills to convince the other players
Builds cognitive flexibility while promoting a deeper level of processing and engagement with the ideas
Contains:90 tiles, 4 stands, 1 cloth bag, 1 Score pad, Instructions
Age: 6 to 12 years
21568 - How to play?
1. The game consists of 60 cards of 60 occupations and two headbands.
2. Each player takes a headband and puts it on his head.
3. Each player chooses his occupation and places it on the headband of the other player without the other player seeing it.
4. Each player must identify the occupation on his own headband by asking "yes or no" questions.
5. Or ask the other player to act what the profession does
6. The winner is the one who identify the occupation first and identify the largest number of jobs.
The aim of the game:
- It is Perfect for children and adults. It is family-friendly and a game of non-stop fun.
- It aims to identify the occupation on the image on the headband of the other player.
Benifits of the game
1. Teaching children different occupations.
2. Improving communication and language skills.
3. Developing description skills using acting performance.
4. Developing problem-solving skills by learning to ask "yes or no" questions.
5. It pushes the child to use his innovative skills and imaginative capabilities.
6. Providing the child with information through the presence of occupational tools on the cards
7. strengthening family bond and increasing fun.
8. Developing critical thinking and decision-making skills.
22189 - Designed to entertain the Junior Chef for hours with different gameplays and other creative ideas ? Perfect pre-school game ? A flexible game that you can play for hours or finish in a few minutes.
( Builds visual observation & discrimination skills - Develops creative thinking - Promotes social skills and responsibility )