21147 - Product description Watch out for the flying foam Players press the button to send the diver up or down the ladder, and every press of the button increases the amount of foam in the tub. But watch out Once the diver reaches the top, he will drop down into the tub, launching a ball of foam at an unlucky player. If that happens on your turn, you re out The only player not to cause the diver to fall and the foam to fly wins. Players will be on the edge of their seats as the suspense and the foam builds Feel the anticipation as the diver goes up or down, eventually reaching the very top of the ladder while the amount of foam increases. Splash Who will make the diver drop into the tub... and face the flying foam? Includes tub unit with removable fabric screen, diver figure, ladder with platform, spinner label, spinner arrow, 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) demo bottle of bubble solution, and instructions.
21568 - How to play?
1. The game consists of 60 cards of 60 occupations and two headbands.
2. Each player takes a headband and puts it on his head.
3. Each player chooses his occupation and places it on the headband of the other player without the other player seeing it.
4. Each player must identify the occupation on his own headband by asking "yes or no" questions.
5. Or ask the other player to act what the profession does
6. The winner is the one who identify the occupation first and identify the largest number of jobs.
The aim of the game:
- It is Perfect for children and adults. It is family-friendly and a game of non-stop fun.
- It aims to identify the occupation on the image on the headband of the other player.
Benifits of the game
1. Teaching children different occupations.
2. Improving communication and language skills.
3. Developing description skills using acting performance.
4. Developing problem-solving skills by learning to ask "yes or no" questions.
5. It pushes the child to use his innovative skills and imaginative capabilities.
6. Providing the child with information through the presence of occupational tools on the cards
7. strengthening family bond and increasing fun.
8. Developing critical thinking and decision-making skills.
21565 - The game depends on camouflage and reincarnation other characters and how to trick other players to be the last standing player to win. Group Game - Boys and Girls. Advised to be played in all types.
Size: 18x23x5 cm
22189 - Designed to entertain the Junior Chef for hours with different gameplays and other creative ideas ? Perfect pre-school game ? A flexible game that you can play for hours or finish in a few minutes.
( Builds visual observation & discrimination skills - Develops creative thinking - Promotes social skills and responsibility )
22191 - An interactive learning tray for learning spellings in a multi-sensory way? Includes a range of ideas to develop spelling skills ? Includes a motivation builder. Number of words you learn = Cat food. Grab tasty cat food and feed the cat.
( Practice letter & word recognition - Builds spellings and writing skills - Develops Vocabulary )
21852 - Our family is having good time till the policeman arrives. We must save our Grand Mama before he catches her. We will ask questions from the cards to discover him first.
Funny & Family Cards Game