21564 - Two teams good and evils. The game depends on thinking on all possibilities to know the good and evils. It is a must play game. Very Funny. Boys and Girls. Addictive Game
Size: 18x24x6 cm
22195 - Includes a maze of path , Children get an opportunity to playfully develop visual tracking skill, which is essential for reading development, Provides a context to emphasise the value of giving. Whether or not a child wins the game, it is definite that they will win hearts , A versatile game that can be adapted for both individual play and with younger children.
( Develops attention & focus - Strengthens working with speed skills )
21562 - A game of speed .. Thinking fast .. Catching the true figure before the others from the legendary Little Red Riding Hood story characters - Laila wel Theeb.
Family Game for all ages.
Size 17.5x14.5x7.5 cm
21568 - How to play?
1. The game consists of 60 cards of 60 occupations and two headbands.
2. Each player takes a headband and puts it on his head.
3. Each player chooses his occupation and places it on the headband of the other player without the other player seeing it.
4. Each player must identify the occupation on his own headband by asking "yes or no" questions.
5. Or ask the other player to act what the profession does
6. The winner is the one who identify the occupation first and identify the largest number of jobs.
The aim of the game:
- It is Perfect for children and adults. It is family-friendly and a game of non-stop fun.
- It aims to identify the occupation on the image on the headband of the other player.
Benifits of the game
1. Teaching children different occupations.
2. Improving communication and language skills.
3. Developing description skills using acting performance.
4. Developing problem-solving skills by learning to ask "yes or no" questions.
5. It pushes the child to use his innovative skills and imaginative capabilities.
6. Providing the child with information through the presence of occupational tools on the cards
7. strengthening family bond and increasing fun.
8. Developing critical thinking and decision-making skills.