22197 - Let your imagination take a flight and make thousands of stories with drawings
Create new stories everytime you play & capture your drawn stories for everlasting memories!
Enhances visual-spatial thinking. Understanding shapes will enable children to be more in tune to the world around them and see the connections between objects, as well as being better able to appreciate artistic works
1 Shape die, 2 Number dice, 36 Shape Cards, 2 Wipe-erasable markers, 1 Sand Timer, Instructions
Age: 5 and up
This product is hand crafted using wood and non-toxic inks and the packaging is printed with soy-based ink and phthalate-free lamination on recycled paper
Contains: 1 shape die, 2 number dice, 36 shape cards (3 shapes x 12), whiteboard marker, 1 wipe cloth
Skill Development: Language, oral expression, drawing skills, artistic imagination, creative thinking
22227 - Find MAKERMAX & his friends creating happy things to give to others. What an AWESOME way to spend your day to SPREAD JOY! Spot them baking, sewing, making music, stitching toys & so much more? And finally, loading the cart of handmade love, ready to be delivered!
Assemble the puzzle and find 5 pieces missing. Complete the missions, and open sealed envelopes to find all Happy pieces to complete your puzzle. Be rewarded for your kindness with a CARING CATS CERTIFICATE that you can personalize. Puzzle with a twist; Making Kindness easy with 5 Kind Missions.
21568 - How to play?
1. The game consists of 60 cards of 60 occupations and two headbands.
2. Each player takes a headband and puts it on his head.
3. Each player chooses his occupation and places it on the headband of the other player without the other player seeing it.
4. Each player must identify the occupation on his own headband by asking "yes or no" questions.
5. Or ask the other player to act what the profession does
6. The winner is the one who identify the occupation first and identify the largest number of jobs.
The aim of the game:
- It is Perfect for children and adults. It is family-friendly and a game of non-stop fun.
- It aims to identify the occupation on the image on the headband of the other player.
Benifits of the game
1. Teaching children different occupations.
2. Improving communication and language skills.
3. Developing description skills using acting performance.
4. Developing problem-solving skills by learning to ask "yes or no" questions.
5. It pushes the child to use his innovative skills and imaginative capabilities.
6. Providing the child with information through the presence of occupational tools on the cards
7. strengthening family bond and increasing fun.
8. Developing critical thinking and decision-making skills.
21147 - Product description Watch out for the flying foam Players press the button to send the diver up or down the ladder, and every press of the button increases the amount of foam in the tub. But watch out Once the diver reaches the top, he will drop down into the tub, launching a ball of foam at an unlucky player. If that happens on your turn, you re out The only player not to cause the diver to fall and the foam to fly wins. Players will be on the edge of their seats as the suspense and the foam builds Feel the anticipation as the diver goes up or down, eventually reaching the very top of the ladder while the amount of foam increases. Splash Who will make the diver drop into the tub... and face the flying foam? Includes tub unit with removable fabric screen, diver figure, ladder with platform, spinner label, spinner arrow, 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) demo bottle of bubble solution, and instructions.