22197 - Let your imagination take a flight and make thousands of stories with drawings
Create new stories everytime you play & capture your drawn stories for everlasting memories!
Enhances visual-spatial thinking. Understanding shapes will enable children to be more in tune to the world around them and see the connections between objects, as well as being better able to appreciate artistic works
1 Shape die, 2 Number dice, 36 Shape Cards, 2 Wipe-erasable markers, 1 Sand Timer, Instructions
Age: 5 and up
This product is hand crafted using wood and non-toxic inks and the packaging is printed with soy-based ink and phthalate-free lamination on recycled paper
Contains: 1 shape die, 2 number dice, 36 shape cards (3 shapes x 12), whiteboard marker, 1 wipe cloth
Skill Development: Language, oral expression, drawing skills, artistic imagination, creative thinking
22198 - Bringing Old Memories To You. You Must Be The First Chef Who Completes The Burger Ingredients. Memorize And Catch The Ingredients Before The Others And Win The Game. Amazing Game For Family And Friends, Boys And Girls - Self Skills Game For The Kids. ? Players: 2-6 ? Age: 6 Yrs And Above ? Time: 30-45 Min. ? Dimensions: 24x24x5 Cm
22193 - A fun game, designed to help you express your feelings in a playful way!
Play at home with the family or use in the classrooms for social-emotional learning activities
Promotes listening skills and auditory memory
32 Emotion cards, 4 Coloured scarves, 4 Coloured scarves, 4 Coloured scarves, 1 Mirror, 1 Mirror, 1 Pencil, Instructions
Age: 6+ years
21782 - Crazy - board strategy game with a random element for 2-4 players. The essence of Ludo's game is to line up four of your chips near the center of the playing field. This can only be achieved by going full circle from the starting point to the construction site. Complete set: 16 color wooden figures, 1 difficult quadrangular board, 1 cube
22189 - Designed to entertain the Junior Chef for hours with different gameplays and other creative ideas ? Perfect pre-school game ? A flexible game that you can play for hours or finish in a few minutes.
( Builds visual observation & discrimination skills - Develops creative thinking - Promotes social skills and responsibility )
21568 - How to play?
1. The game consists of 60 cards of 60 occupations and two headbands.
2. Each player takes a headband and puts it on his head.
3. Each player chooses his occupation and places it on the headband of the other player without the other player seeing it.
4. Each player must identify the occupation on his own headband by asking "yes or no" questions.
5. Or ask the other player to act what the profession does
6. The winner is the one who identify the occupation first and identify the largest number of jobs.
The aim of the game:
- It is Perfect for children and adults. It is family-friendly and a game of non-stop fun.
- It aims to identify the occupation on the image on the headband of the other player.
Benifits of the game
1. Teaching children different occupations.
2. Improving communication and language skills.
3. Developing description skills using acting performance.
4. Developing problem-solving skills by learning to ask "yes or no" questions.
5. It pushes the child to use his innovative skills and imaginative capabilities.
6. Providing the child with information through the presence of occupational tools on the cards
7. strengthening family bond and increasing fun.
8. Developing critical thinking and decision-making skills.