21568 - How to play?
1. The game consists of 60 cards of 60 occupations and two headbands.
2. Each player takes a headband and puts it on his head.
3. Each player chooses his occupation and places it on the headband of the other player without the other player seeing it.
4. Each player must identify the occupation on his own headband by asking "yes or no" questions.
5. Or ask the other player to act what the profession does
6. The winner is the one who identify the occupation first and identify the largest number of jobs.
The aim of the game:
- It is Perfect for children and adults. It is family-friendly and a game of non-stop fun.
- It aims to identify the occupation on the image on the headband of the other player.
Benifits of the game
1. Teaching children different occupations.
2. Improving communication and language skills.
3. Developing description skills using acting performance.
4. Developing problem-solving skills by learning to ask "yes or no" questions.
5. It pushes the child to use his innovative skills and imaginative capabilities.
6. Providing the child with information through the presence of occupational tools on the cards
7. strengthening family bond and increasing fun.
8. Developing critical thinking and decision-making skills.
21544 - Product Description
Play Hedbanz, the quick question game of ?What am I?? Ask "yes" or "no" questions to figure out if the cartoon on your head is an animal, food or man-made object. Be the first player to guess what you are and win! Hedbanz - the game where everybody knows by you!
Playing Hedbanz is simple.?After dealing one card and three chips to each player, take your card and place it in your adjustable headband without peeking.?When your turn arrives, ask each player a question about who, or what, you are ("Am I a food?").?If you get stuck, the sample questions card offers tips on the types of questions you might ask.
When you get a yes, your questions will become more specific ("Am I cooked?" Or "Did Dad serve me for dinner last night?") Until you're ready to guess the answer ("I am spaghetti!").?For each identity you guess correctly, you'll discard one of your chips.?If you give up, you'll collect a chip from the chip bank and be dealt a new card.?The first player to get rid of all her chips is the Hedbanz winner.
Educational Gameplay for Kids
Hedbanz is not only fun, but inherently educational.?Kids will flex their deductive reasoning skills with the game's simple question-and-answer premise.?By making connections and coming up with questions that will lead to answers, kids will also practice creative critical thinking skills.
What's in the Box
Hedbanz rule sheet, 74 cards, 24 chips, 6 headbands
Every royal princess needs a loyal companion to help save the day when the going gets tough. Join Moana, Rapunzel, Ariel, Mulan, and their favourite animal friends on a sliding puzzle adventure that builds problem-solving skills while keeping little hands busy. Children will love solving and scrambling the sliding tiles again and again as they read this engaging storybook!
An engaging storybook and toy in one activity kit! My Busy Books offer full-page illustrations, a story, figurines, and a playmat that bring the characters to life and ignite your child's imagination. 3 years and up