An engaging storybook and toy in one activity kit! My Busy Books offer full-page illustrations, a story, figurines, and a playmat that bring the characters to life and ignite your child's imagination. 3 years and up
21544 - Product Description
Play Hedbanz, the quick question game of ?What am I?? Ask "yes" or "no" questions to figure out if the cartoon on your head is an animal, food or man-made object. Be the first player to guess what you are and win! Hedbanz - the game where everybody knows by you!
Playing Hedbanz is simple.?After dealing one card and three chips to each player, take your card and place it in your adjustable headband without peeking.?When your turn arrives, ask each player a question about who, or what, you are ("Am I a food?").?If you get stuck, the sample questions card offers tips on the types of questions you might ask.
When you get a yes, your questions will become more specific ("Am I cooked?" Or "Did Dad serve me for dinner last night?") Until you're ready to guess the answer ("I am spaghetti!").?For each identity you guess correctly, you'll discard one of your chips.?If you give up, you'll collect a chip from the chip bank and be dealt a new card.?The first player to get rid of all her chips is the Hedbanz winner.
Educational Gameplay for Kids
Hedbanz is not only fun, but inherently educational.?Kids will flex their deductive reasoning skills with the game's simple question-and-answer premise.?By making connections and coming up with questions that will lead to answers, kids will also practice creative critical thinking skills.
What's in the Box
Hedbanz rule sheet, 74 cards, 24 chips, 6 headbands
21147 - Product description Watch out for the flying foam Players press the button to send the diver up or down the ladder, and every press of the button increases the amount of foam in the tub. But watch out Once the diver reaches the top, he will drop down into the tub, launching a ball of foam at an unlucky player. If that happens on your turn, you re out The only player not to cause the diver to fall and the foam to fly wins. Players will be on the edge of their seats as the suspense and the foam builds Feel the anticipation as the diver goes up or down, eventually reaching the very top of the ladder while the amount of foam increases. Splash Who will make the diver drop into the tub... and face the flying foam? Includes tub unit with removable fabric screen, diver figure, ladder with platform, spinner label, spinner arrow, 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) demo bottle of bubble solution, and instructions.
21568 - How to play?
1. The game consists of 60 cards of 60 occupations and two headbands.
2. Each player takes a headband and puts it on his head.
3. Each player chooses his occupation and places it on the headband of the other player without the other player seeing it.
4. Each player must identify the occupation on his own headband by asking "yes or no" questions.
5. Or ask the other player to act what the profession does
6. The winner is the one who identify the occupation first and identify the largest number of jobs.
The aim of the game:
- It is Perfect for children and adults. It is family-friendly and a game of non-stop fun.
- It aims to identify the occupation on the image on the headband of the other player.
Benifits of the game
1. Teaching children different occupations.
2. Improving communication and language skills.
3. Developing description skills using acting performance.
4. Developing problem-solving skills by learning to ask "yes or no" questions.
5. It pushes the child to use his innovative skills and imaginative capabilities.
6. Providing the child with information through the presence of occupational tools on the cards
7. strengthening family bond and increasing fun.
8. Developing critical thinking and decision-making skills.