21568 - How to play?
1. The game consists of 60 cards of 60 occupations and two headbands.
2. Each player takes a headband and puts it on his head.
3. Each player chooses his occupation and places it on the headband of the other player without the other player seeing it.
4. Each player must identify the occupation on his own headband by asking "yes or no" questions.
5. Or ask the other player to act what the profession does
6. The winner is the one who identify the occupation first and identify the largest number of jobs.
The aim of the game:
- It is Perfect for children and adults. It is family-friendly and a game of non-stop fun.
- It aims to identify the occupation on the image on the headband of the other player.
Benifits of the game
1. Teaching children different occupations.
2. Improving communication and language skills.
3. Developing description skills using acting performance.
4. Developing problem-solving skills by learning to ask "yes or no" questions.
5. It pushes the child to use his innovative skills and imaginative capabilities.
6. Providing the child with information through the presence of occupational tools on the cards
7. strengthening family bond and increasing fun.
8. Developing critical thinking and decision-making skills.
21599 - Make playful purchasing exciting with this 45-piece pretend play wallet, filled with everything kids need to run errands and go on make-believe shopping sprees! The folding nylon wallet with a self-stick tab closure has a long pocket to tuck away 14 play money bills, a see-through pouch for the 19 play coins, and handy slots for organizing 11 write-on cards, including bank cards, drivers license, library card, bus pass, and more! There are even "coupons" so young shoppers always get the best deals!
Toy wallet with play money and write-on cards
Includes 14 play bills ($1S, $5S, $10S, $20S, $50S, $100) 19 play Coins (Pennies, Nickels, dimes, quarters)
Write-on cards include drivers license, bus and Rail pass, 2 coupons, and store, bank, charge, gym membership, health, library, and toy donor cards
Perfect for playtime errands and pretend shopping
WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
21237 - Building on the tremendous success of Suspend, the new Junior version brings this blockbuster balance game to younger kids with brighter colors, lighter pieces, and a brand-new spinner. Game play is easy: Simply set up the frame, spin the spinner, and balance the color-coded pieces to create an incredible hanging structure. Race against your opponents to be the first to run out of pieces-but watch out: One wrong move and the whole structure could fall! This thrilling game is perfect for young players-there is no reading required, and the skills to succeed grow with every game. Kids learn how to balance and counterbalance, take smart risks, and foresee consequences, all the while having lots of fun! Details An exciting balance game for 1-4 players Includes 25 game rods, wooden base, 4 frame rods, colored spinner, and wooden connector Exciting to play as a group An intriguing challenge when played alone Develops hand-eye coordination, cognitive skills and interpersonal skills 12.25 x 4.25 x 4.25 Packaged 0.8 lbs 11.1 H x 4.3 W x 4.3 L
21147 - Product description Watch out for the flying foam Players press the button to send the diver up or down the ladder, and every press of the button increases the amount of foam in the tub. But watch out Once the diver reaches the top, he will drop down into the tub, launching a ball of foam at an unlucky player. If that happens on your turn, you re out The only player not to cause the diver to fall and the foam to fly wins. Players will be on the edge of their seats as the suspense and the foam builds Feel the anticipation as the diver goes up or down, eventually reaching the very top of the ladder while the amount of foam increases. Splash Who will make the diver drop into the tub... and face the flying foam? Includes tub unit with removable fabric screen, diver figure, ladder with platform, spinner label, spinner arrow, 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) demo bottle of bubble solution, and instructions.