22277 – This wooden bear is always smiling, but he’s happiest when fully dressed! Getting dressed won’t be such a puzzle once zipping, buckling, snapping, lacing and tying, and other dressing skills are mastered. Each skill is contained on a separate, removable wooden puzzle piece for easy practice. Develop fine motor and life skills with this great activity.
- Buckle (belt and seat belt), button, lace, snap, tie and zip your way to independent dressing skills
- 6 removable pieces and a puzzle board
- Ideal for practice of fine motor skills
- 15″H x 11.5″L x 0.5″W
- 3 years
- Product:?15″ x 11.5″ x 0.5″ 2 lbs
- Package:?15.7″ H x 11.7″ W x 0.7″ L 2.2 lbs