21568 - How to play?
1. The game consists of 60 cards of 60 occupations and two headbands.
2. Each player takes a headband and puts it on his head.
3. Each player chooses his occupation and places it on the headband of the other player without the other player seeing it.
4. Each player must identify the occupation on his own headband by asking "yes or no" questions.
5. Or ask the other player to act what the profession does
6. The winner is the one who identify the occupation first and identify the largest number of jobs.
The aim of the game:
- It is Perfect for children and adults. It is family-friendly and a game of non-stop fun.
- It aims to identify the occupation on the image on the headband of the other player.
Benifits of the game
1. Teaching children different occupations.
2. Improving communication and language skills.
3. Developing description skills using acting performance.
4. Developing problem-solving skills by learning to ask "yes or no" questions.
5. It pushes the child to use his innovative skills and imaginative capabilities.
6. Providing the child with information through the presence of occupational tools on the cards
7. strengthening family bond and increasing fun.
8. Developing critical thinking and decision-making skills.
22187 - Never the same, it?s a game you?ll want to play over and over again ? Decoder glasses to make math fun! ? Great family game for all
( Active practice in mental math - Develops problem solving skills - Promotes quick thinking )
22197 - Let your imagination take a flight and make thousands of stories with drawings
Create new stories everytime you play & capture your drawn stories for everlasting memories!
Enhances visual-spatial thinking. Understanding shapes will enable children to be more in tune to the world around them and see the connections between objects, as well as being better able to appreciate artistic works
1 Shape die, 2 Number dice, 36 Shape Cards, 2 Wipe-erasable markers, 1 Sand Timer, Instructions
Age: 5 and up
This product is hand crafted using wood and non-toxic inks and the packaging is printed with soy-based ink and phthalate-free lamination on recycled paper
Contains: 1 shape die, 2 number dice, 36 shape cards (3 shapes x 12), whiteboard marker, 1 wipe cloth
Skill Development: Language, oral expression, drawing skills, artistic imagination, creative thinking
21565 - The game depends on camouflage and reincarnation other characters and how to trick other players to be the last standing player to win. Group Game - Boys and Girls. Advised to be played in all types.
Size: 18x23x5 cm